Garlic Butter Air Fryer Steak Bites
1. Trim the visible fat off the steak and cut it into bite-size pieces. Approximately 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add steak cubes, oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, Worchester sauce. Coat evenly. Let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 400F/200C for a few minutes.
4. Add steak cubes to the air fryer basket or tray
5. Do not overcrowd them. Give them some space.
6. Airfry mode 400F/200C 3 minutes.
7. Open air fryer, flip each piece on the other side and fry for an additional 3 minutes or until the desired doneness. Usually, 6 minutes is good enough for medium doneness. The sides are nicely caramelized and crispy.
8. While the steak bites are cooking, heat butter in the microwave until melted. Add chopped garlic. Add cooked steak bites. Toss until well combined. Add parsley if desired and serve.