Caramel Apple Dump Cake
Posted in: Desserts
Sun, Mar 21, 2021, 18:23, 11 Months ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- In a 9 x 13 Baking Dish or in oval slow cooker spray with cooking spray. Spoon cans of apple pie filling in bottom of dish.
- Pour caramel evenly on top of pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Place thin slices of butter on top of cake mix. You can also melt the butter and pour it on top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or cook in slow cooker on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.)1 box of yellow cake mix2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup)1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream)1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)Whipped cream for garnish (optional)